Email Signatures for Shepherd
Instructions for loading your email signature to your Shepherd email account:
- In a new tab, login to your Shepherd email account using your email and password.
- Find your name in the list on the right and click to open in a new tab.
- On that page, select all.
- In your Shepherd Gmail account, click the gear icon in the upper right corner, select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to your email signature block. Place the cursor in the box and paste the signature code there.
- Check the box below the block: “Insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove the “–” line that precedes it.”
- Review to ensure the information is correct and Save at the bottom.
Now, when you compose a new email, your signature will appear automatically.
If you have any questions or need information changed in your signature, please contact John Locklair. Thanks!